I walked every street in Woy Woy

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Walk #54 - Sprogs & Dogs

(Walked 3rd of September 2005)

This one I did on a Saturday and it was pretty noisy. Everyone was out and about with their pets and their kids and their boats and there was a footy match in progress at the oval nearby. There's nothing else in my notes except the drawing below.

53 Brick Wharf Road

No53 Brick Wharf Road. Which I now suspect is one of the old boarding houses from the Federation period (circa 1890 - circa 1915).

Old House
(Big version)

No idea of the age or original purpose of this building. Looks like it was a house and it might be Federation. So far I've found no old photos and no mention of it in the library.

Next walk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home